Interior Designer/ Architect
Cheng & Parham Realty Group– Vancouver, BC
Compensation: $26-$34 hourly (Will depend on experience)
Cheng & Parham Realty Group is a leading residential and commercial real estate group serving Great Vancouver residents and brings years of experience in real estate sales, marketing, customer service, and negotiation to every transaction they facilitate. As an integrated group, we represent a wide range of clients from first-time homebuyers to investors in re-sale properties, condominium, family-houses, town-houses, pre-sales, and new home sales.
Our mission is to deliver promised incredible results to our clients by providing matchless customer service and leveraging the latest technologies. The “client first” philosophy has always been our approach and technology has allowed us to do.
- Work on a variety of projects through all phases of design from programming, concept development, design development, contract documentation, to contract administration phases.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring,
- Preparing drawings, documentation, and specification information. Special emphasis on both conceptual and detailed construction drawings.
- Attend consultant and site meetings, and preparing meeting minutes and site review documents.
- Place orders for materials and furniture, and oversee installing the design elements
- Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied
- Interior Design Degree or equivalent experience for 3 years as an interior designer or architect with a related experience by interior designing.
- Experience in Multi-Unit Residential, apartment or commercial projects is considered an exceptional asset. Those with more experience will be considered.
- Current knowledge of the BC Building Code.
- Completely proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office, Excel, Publisher, SketchUp, and Outlook, and very familiar with Adobe Acrobat, or Indesign or Illustrator.
- A positive, culture-driven attitude, and brand integrity
- An interest or demonstrated knowledge in LEED or sustainability guidelines.
- Speaking Chinese or Farsi and Living in Northshore or Vancouver is beneficial
- Profit sharing
- Payable overtime
- Laptop and cellphone allowance
- Two adorable office dogs
- Subsidized professional development
- Company lunch every Monday and breakfast at monthly staff meetings
- 2 weeks paid vacation after probation/ Extra vacation time
Job Type: Full /Part-time or Contract
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the hiring criteria and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, you can visit http://www.chengparhamrealty.com/careers/ and copy/paste your “”resume only”” to the link which is provided. Make sure to confirm your email address through an email automatically send to you. No cover letter is necessary. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
“”No phone calls to any number you find in the website or faxes, hard copies or drop-ins. We will only be contacting applicants that meet the above qualifications”””